{Vlog} Take a Close-Up Look at Morgan Taylor's New Beauty and the Beast-themed Nail Lacquer Collection!


Welcome to A Week of Beauty and the Beast in celebration 
of the beloved couple that has has captured our hearts for years...
not to mention the launch of Disney's new live-action movie Beauty and the Beast!!
Join our celebration daily at A Backwards Story and That Artsy Reader Girl!
Check out our daily schedule of events at ABS and TARG!
Stop back all week long for fun author interviews, exciting giveaways, reviews,
and more!


If you love nail polish, you need to pic up the brand-new Beauty and the Beast Collection by Morgan Taylor in Collaboration with Disney!

There are seven great colors to choose from:


You can even get these really cute combo duos!

Locally, you can snag them at JC Penney and Ulta, or find them online!

The first time I ever purchased Morgan Taylor nail polish was for the Disney Cinderella collection a couple of years ago (You can find my review, pictures, and video here). I love the formula, the bottles, and the look, so when I heard the brand was coming out with a Beauty and the Beast line, I knew I had to grab it before it was all sold out!

Take a look at the collection up close:

YouTube Link

Isn't it gorgeous???

What are your favorite colors from the collection?


I don't know about you, but I'll be sporting a couple of these when I see the movie in a couple of hours!

 ~*~

Comments