Rounding up all my April 2017 reviews posted over at Broadway World in case you missed seeing them! :)



  
So you may not have heard, but I recently started writing reviews and feature articles for Broadway World! ♥

Because of this, sometimes I post reviews there and not here, though if you follow me on Twitter, I do try to post a link to the day's post a few times throughout the day!

I will almost always have brand-new reviews posted on BWW, though every once in a while I cross-post to both blogs on the same day or post an older review from here because I liked the way it was written! (Though I usually do try to make a few changes, so it's a little new, too! ^^;;; #SecondLife)

I also posted some press releases and news feeds throughout the month, but I won't post those here since the Byline reads News Desk and didn't officially come from me! But there have been some interesting announcements this past month if you scroll through the site's history! ^.~


If you want some new reviews from me to read this weekend, check these out, because you may have missed them earlier this month!



See you tomorrow for the wrap-up of what went down here at A Backwards Story all month!!!




REVIEWED IN APRIL AT BROADWAY WORLD BOOKS:

*Interview: Paige McKenzie, Author and Star of THE SACRIFICE OF SUNSHINE GIRL (YA} 
*AMERICAN BORN CHINESE by Gene Luen Yang (Graphic Novel}
*Feature: Maggie Stiefvater's THE RAVEN CYCLE QUARTET to Become a TV Series (YA}
*LOOK BOTH WAYS by Alison Cherry (YA}
*ALL THE LIGHT WE CANNOT SEE by Anthony Doerr (Adult}
*Movie Feature/Book Spotlight: Oprah Winfrey & Renee Elise Goldsberry to Star in HBO'S THE IMMORTAL LIFE OF HENRIETTA LACKS By Rebecca Skloot {Adult Non-Fiction Science/Technology}
*FAMOUS IN LOVE by Rebecca Serle (YA}
*Interview: Melissa De La Cruz, Author of ALEX AND ELIZA (YA}




Comments